We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Berries are a source of a large amount of nutrients, minerals and trace elements. It will be useful to learn about which berries are of great value, as well as read the recommendations for their use.
- The value of berries as sources of vitamins and minerals
- Berries with a record amount of micronutrients
- Description of several types of their useful and healing properties
- How to use healthy berries correctly
The value of berries as sources of vitamins and minerals
Berries are a unique natural source of useful vitamins and minerals. Systematic helps to strengthen the immune system and improve overall well-being.
The value increases with the approach of the autumn period, this helps to strengthen the immune system before the winter cold.
The value lies in the composition:
- A large number of anthocyanins, which play an important role in the processes of cell regeneration and prevent the formation of cancerous neoplasms;
- Adequate amounts of zinc, copper and manganese;
- There are many organic acids that play an important role in the digestion process. In addition, citric, tartaric and malic acids have disinfecting properties;
- A large number of essential oils that have a disinfecting, expectorant and diuretic effect. Therefore, currants, raspberries and strawberries are recommended for the treatment and prevention of ARVI;
- Small amount of minerals. It is important to remember that it is not enough to completely saturate the body and it is better to combine it with the consumption of meat, legumes and cereals;
- An abundance of iron, the most abundant of which are cherries, raspberries, strawberries and black currants.
The main feature is the richness of the composition. It is he who makes the tasty product a universal remedy for the prevention of many diseases.
Berries with a record amount of micronutrients
The most useful are:
- strawberries and cherries.
However, the question often arises, what is the name of a berry containing a record amount of trace elements, the answer is simple - sea buckthorn, but others should not be underestimated.
- Strawberries are one of the undeservedly forgotten champions in useful microelements and vitamins. Contains high amounts of fructose, vitamins, iron, magnesium and potassium. In addition, it is rich in fiber and does not contain fat;
- Cherry is a hypoallergenic drupe that is great for children. Rich in carotene, vitamins B and C, which are important for the normal formation of the skeleton, nervous and hematopoietic systems;
- Cherries - contains a rich list of useful trace elements: from calcium to sulfur and iron. Another important fact is that ellagic acid, which is found in cherries, blocks the development of cancer cells;
- Raspberries are rich in natural sugars, organic acids and trace elements. It is used in folk medicine as an antipyretic, as a result of the high concentration of vitamin C. Recommended for the treatment of anemia, atherosclerosis and radiculitis;
- Blueberry - has a high capacity of vitamin C and tannins, citric and malic acids. It has an anti-inflammatory effect on the intestinal wall;
- Gooseberry is unique in terms of the ratio of potassium and sodium. As a result, it is often used to relieve puffiness, prevent hemorrhage and strengthen the walls of blood vessels. Recommended for consumption with anemia and the prevention of intestinal diseases.
The record amount of vitamins, trace elements and acids makes berries a unique source of health. In some cases, it is enough to consume several pieces daily to significantly strengthen the immune system.
Description of the most useful berries and their healing properties
Among others, several plants stand out. The benefits of their fruits are widely known in both folk and traditional medicine.
- Sea buckthorn containing a record amount of trace elements. This is due to the incredible richness of vitamins and, above all, carotenes and carotenoids. They play an important role in maintaining and normalizing vision, growth and development processes. It is used to maintain the health of mucous membranes and skin. In addition, B vitamins are important for the health of the cardiovascular and nervous system. Among other things, the systematic use of sea buckthorn helps to reduce blood clotting and stabilize reproductive function;
- Currant, saturated with vitamins C, group B, iron, sand and potassium. Recommended for the prevention of ARVI, anemia, rheumatism, hypertension and kidney disease. A large amount of antioxidants prevents age-related destruction of brain cells and the formation of cancer cells. It activates the processes of removing toxic substances from the body.
The healing properties of currants and sea buckthorn cannot be underestimated. Systematic consumption contributes to the overall strengthening of immunity and the normalization of all body systems.
How to use healthy berries correctly
One of the main rules of consumption is the ban on taking them after meals. For maximum assimilation of all nutrients, it is recommended to eat them half an hour before the main meal.
If this rule is followed, the berries are quickly digested and absorbed in the intestines. If they are consumed after a meal, the food will not enter the intestines and, remaining in the stomach, undergo fermentation.
When used correctly, all the nutrients that are included in their composition will replenish the body's reserves. This significantly increases the level of defense of the immune system.
Berries are rich in vitamins and minerals. The effect covers not only the immune, but also the bone, circulatory and even nervous systems of the body.
Let's watch a video about the beneficial properties of berries: